I have a hyduai Tiburon with 300 T miles and just recentl...

Q: I have a hyduai Tiburon with 300 T miles and just recently it struggles to get up a hill and very sluggish at other times and once

asked by on November 02, 2017

I have a hyduai Tiburon with 300 T miles and just recently it struggles to get up a hill and very sluggish at other times and once in awhile it dies but starts right back up it is a 5 speed and has been a very good car with normal maintenance on it. Thank you

You may have a clogged fuel filter or low fuel pressure? Also a computer sensor that is failing can cause this problem. I recommend having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic test the computer for codes and check fuel pressure and filter for causing the problem you are having.