Q: Battery light turns on then off while braking or driving

The battery lights comes on then off while braking and while driving, took it to a mechanic the voltage was constantly above 13 even with everything turned on high beams, defrost etc., the battery recharges at 100%, connections as tight as they can be what could be the problem?

Battery Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi Freddy. Thanks for contacting us today. A few things can illuminate the battery light while driving such as a loose battery temperature sensor, cables that are damaged slightly internally, or a charging system component that is showing signs of inconsistent operation. If the light illuminates, then it’s likely that an OBD-II trouble code has been triggered and is stored in the ECU. You can have a professional mechanic complete a battery light inspection to help you diagnose this issue, so the right repairs can be completed.