Q: Is it better to just change trans fluid instead of flushing the whole system?

Well I need know which one is better

A: When it comes to vehicles over 5 years or 6...

When it comes to vehicles over 5 years or 60,000 miles, my preference is to drain the transmission through the pan and replace the filter, especially if the transmission has never been serviced. The sales pitch is of course that the "flush" gets all the fluid out, but in my opinion, what is of greater concern, is all the material remaining in the bottom of the transmission pan and the filter remaining in place. Ideally, while it is more expensive, I recommend to flush, then remove the pan and replace the filter before adding the new fluid. If the transmission service has been done previously in the car’s lifetime, a flush should be sufficient.