Q: 2013 Nissan Leaf stops moving suddenly during driving

The car has become motionless several times, completely out of the blue while I was driving. It just wouldn't move in either direction. Everything else seems to be working and the battery has power. I went to the dealership and there is still no explanation why this happens. Do you have any ideas?

Hello there, this is a very rare issue for a 2013 Nissan Leaf. There are a few possible causes for the vehicle to not be able to move. The most common would be a wiring fault, CVT issue, or a failed axle. This vehicle should not be driven until the fault is resolved due to it being unsafe. You may want to have this scoped out by a second mechanic in order to have the stalling issue diagnosed properly.