Q: Truck stalling at 1/4 tank of gas.

When my truck gets to a 1/4 tank of gas it stalls out. After I put gas in the truck, it runs until it gets to 1/4 tank and then stalls out again.

It sounds like you are having an issue with either your fuel level sending unit in your gas tank or a problem with your gauge. This is not an uncommon problem. Generally it is the sending unit in the tank that fails. I would ask for help from a mechanic to make sure your gauge is functioning correctly with a scan tool. Once the gauge is confirmed to be good, the gas tank will need to be removed from the truck so you can replace the fuel level sending unit.

3. Truck stalling at 1/4 tank of gas.