Q: My car stopped working while driving and fluid went everywhere

I was driving on the highway and my car suddenly wasn't accelerating as fast. It was making a weird clicking noise every time I pressed the gas pedal and the suddenly the whole car died. I pulled over and the car started to smoke, I got out to look and there was fluid everywhere like it exploded. I saw a hole in the hose to the radiator so I got a new one and fixed that , and tried to jump start my carto see if that work solve anything. It didn't work at all, any ideas on what happened?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: This is an indication that you have a major...

This is an indication that you have a major water leak or potentially a blown head gasket which is signified by the smoke and sluggish acceleration. This can happen when the car overheats and the cylinder head gasket is compromised. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose this overheating/leaking issue and make necessary repairs.