Q: My car stopped working while driving and fluid went everywhere

I was driving on the highway and my car suddenly wasn't accelerating as fast. It was making a weird clicking noise every time I pressed the gas pedal and the suddenly the whole car died. I pulled over and the car started to smoke, I got out to look and there was fluid everywhere like it exploded. I saw a hole in the hose to the radiator so I got a new one and fixed that , and tried to jump start my carto see if that work solve anything. It didn't work at all, any ideas on what happened?

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

This is an indication that you have a major water leak or potentially a blown head gasket which is signified by the smoke and sluggish acceleration. This can happen when the car overheats and the cylinder head gasket is compromised. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your home to diagnose this overheating/leaking issue and make necessary repairs.