Q: Front passenger airbag status light gets illuminated when I start the ignition and noone is seated on pessenger side. Please advis

Front passenger airbag status light gets illuminated when I start the ignition and noone is seated on pessenger side. It stays on for the whole drive and doesnt turn off automatically until ignition is turned off. Please advise is it anything to worry about.

It is normal for the passenger air bag off light to be on when no one is in the seat. This indicates the system is not activating the passenger air bag when no one is in seat. If someone is in seat and buckled up and light comes on then have it checked. If in doubt then just stop by any Nissan dealer to verify the operation of your air bag lights.

3. Front passenger airbag status light gets illuminated when I start the ignition and noone is seated on pessenger side. Please advis