Q: I have a 2002 toyota camry and my car starts and turns off after about 10 mins after at first it would not crank so i got a new st

I have a 2002 toyota camry and my car starts and turns off after about 10 mins after at first it would not crank so i got a new starter, which helped that issue but now the starts and stops issue is happening

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello, thank you for writing in. There are several reasons why the vehicle may be stalling. You should ALWAYS start by having the vehicle scanned for codes when there is an issue, regardless of a warning light being illuminated. When you have a starting and stalling issue, you may be having a developing issue with the alternator or the battery. You should have both components checked first. This can be done at home, by a tech, or (if you remove them from the vehicle) at most automotive parts stores. If the charging system checks out, you will want to turn your attention to the fuel and spark systems. Check for proper fuel pressure and injector function (typically the injectors are tested electronically), and check for spark at all cylinders. Further testing may also need to be done. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. I have a 2002 toyota camry and my car starts and turns off after about 10 mins after at first it would not crank so i got a new st