Q: Lights keep burning out

All of my lights keep getting burnt out. Dashboard lights are out, and the light is dying out on other parts.

If the lights on your dash are going out along with other lights like your radio lights or the clock light, then you might be having a problem with the dimmer switch in your vehicle. The dimmer switch is what actually controls the brightness of the lights on your dash. If it goes bad or gets a bad connection, the lights may not work or look dim. A diagnosis like this usually requires the use of wiring schematics to pinpoint the issue. A mechanic, such as one form YourMechanic, should be able to help you diagnose and repair any electrical problems in order to get your lights working again.