Q: AC not blowing air

asked by on February 19, 2016

The air conditioner does not work. It does not blow any air at all.

Hello! What you have described is a common problem that many 2009-2011 Mitsubishis have encountered. 95% of the time, the no blow of the AC will be caused by a bad blower motor. Mitsubishi is aware of this problem and has recalled most blower motors on 2009-2011 Mitsubishis; you may have received a letter in the mail notifying you of the recall. The recall covers a free replacement of the blower motor at your local Mitsubishi dealership.