Q: 02 nissan altima. I have got the Maf and fuel pump replaced. The car starts but when I drive it after going 50mph it doesnt go up.

Hi I have a 02 nissan altima. The engine was replaced recently. Maf, fuel pump and the throttle. It starts but when I drive it doesn't go above 50mph please advice.

If you cannot go over 50 mph then the engine is in failure management mode and will need to have computer tested for codes and the new throttle control reset and calibrated if there are no codes. The relearn process will fix the throttle opening by calibration. It will take a dealer level or equal scanner to complete process.

3. 02 nissan altima. I have got the Maf and fuel pump replaced. The car starts but when I drive it after going 50mph it doesnt go up.