Q: Clutch pedal went to floor

The clutch pedal went to floor while I was driving. At first it would stay on floor and I could pull it back up. Now it moves freely, but I have no clutch to change gears.

A bad slave cylinder can cause symptoms like the one you are describing. The slave cylinder is a hydraulic piston that actually pushes on the pressure plate to release or engage the clutch as necessary. If the cylinder develops a hydraulic leak, it will not work. The hydraulic system is a sealed system and when it develops a leak, it draws in air every time you step on the clutch pedal. The air develops air pockets in the system making the situation seem worse. I would definitely suggest seeking the assistance of a qualified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you determine the cause of your clutch issue. Some slave cylinders are located externally, but in some cases the transmission will need to be removed in order to replace it.