Q: ECU battery fuse blows and has a short.

Looking for a short want a to know the direction of the flow of things starting with the order to look for the short lik fuse box Ecu oil pressure switch fuel pump relay and last fuel pump

Check all of the sensors on the engine and transmission and make sure that all of the wiring is connected properly. Then check the ground wiring to the engine and chassis and see if anything is loose. Look for any burnt wiring or any wiring that maybe hooked up incorrectly. If you need further assistance with your electrical issues, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. ECU battery fuse blows and has a short.