Q: Intermittent stalling while idle or driving

Replaced injectors fuel pump temp. Sensors throttle position sensor oil pressure sensor and ecu. Truck is in time and has new plug's and wires as well. After the truck stalls fuel is not being injected.
What could cause the truck to continue stalling? Could I have gotten a bad ecm?

Hello there. Many common faults can cause your 1994 C1500 to have intermittent stalling when driving. You have done well in replacing the injectors, fuel pump, and other sensors as well as the plugs and wires, as these are typical problem areas. If none of these fixed the stalling issue there are a few other possibilities such as an intermittent short in the wiring harness, ignition switch, or a faulty ECU. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your stalling while driving and make any repairs required to resolve the issues.