Q: When accelerating, it sounds like a card is stuck in the bicycle spokes.

When accelerating it sounds like a card stuck in bicycle spokes. It also does it when idling but you can only faintly hear it when standing outside of the car. It seems that it stays constant even when going different speeds.

A: Hello. Ticking noises that are related to e...

Hello. Ticking noises that are related to engine speed are often a sign of valve issues. You will want to start by making sure your oil is full and in good condition. If the valves are clean and undamaged, they still may need an adjustment. This make and model from this time range has a reputation for falling out of specification. If you are not familiar with valve adjustments, you may want to seek professional help for that repair.