Q: How long can I drive on a failing ball joint

My car is wandering to the right & vibrating so I expect that either my ball joints need to be replaced, or I need a realignment.But how long can I drive my car before the repairs are a must. And will driving it makes things worse?

If you have a ball joint that has failed, I would not recommend driving the vehicle at all. Failed ball joints propose a serious safety issue to the driver and all passengers. This issue should be resolved as soon as possible and the vehicle should not be driven until then. Any issues with the suspension and brakes are considered dangerous and should be resolved immediately. If you find you are needing further assistance with your braking system, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and make necessary repairs.