Q: My exhaust was just changed, manifold, converters, pipes as well as o2 sensor and all and now it is revving high.

asked by on August 25, 2017

I just had my converters, manifold, o2sensor and all pipes for exhaust changed and now my car is idling very high.

Hi Sheca. Unfortunately, when you have aftermarket conversions completed, you’ll have to consult with the mechanic or company that completed the service. We do not offer technical assistance on these services, only OEM service, maintenance and repairs for US sold cars, trucks and SUV’s. We hope you can get this resolved.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr