Q: I need the measurements for brake/shoe pads left and right front and rear wheels

I need to know the measurements for the brakes in order to replace them

Hi there, thanks for writing in. I have always recommended brakes to be replaced if the pads are worn down to 4/32 of an inch and the rear brake shoes worn down at its thinnest point to be 3/32. If you need help with a brake pad replacement, or if you would just like to have your brakes checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can perform these services at your home or office.

3. I need the measurements for brake/shoe pads left and right front and rear wheels