How do I change the Bluetooth language? interiors elantra...

Q: How do I change the Bluetooth language?

How do I change the Bluetooth language?

The language of your Bluetooth system can be changed to best fit your needs. To change the language, follow these steps: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the Volume knob to Phone, then press the Enter button. 3. Rotate the Volume knob to Advanced, then press the Enter button. 4. Rotate the Volume knob to Language, then press the Enter button. 5. Rotate the Volume knob to the language you would like to use, then press the Enter button.