Q: Q: Why doesn't my car start?

The last few weeks my car has been hesitating to start. Then just a few days ago when I press the button it turns on but the engine does not. I googled a few things and it said faulty brake switch, I went to Auto Zone the following morning and bought a new one got my uncle to change it but it did not fix my problem. And now, I turn my car on it stays on the "on" and it doesn't shut off. What could be wrong?

Hi there. It is likely that the ignition switch or ignition relay is damaged. These two components typically cause the type of symptoms you are describing. It might be a good idea to have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. Q: Why doesn't my car start?