Q: Front end bouncing while turning from a stop

My car has gone around 85,000 miles. I've noticed a kind of bouncing of the front end. It happens while I'm making a turn in either direction from a stop. All wheels on the car have Ultra High performance all-season radial tires, which I put on about 20 miles ago. The bouncing is getting worse and I was told that everything is fine during the front end checkup. What should I do?

Hello there. Thanks for writing in about your 2003 BMW 745i. Many different faults can cause the vehicle to have bounce like this. The most common would be front struts, springs, tire balance, or a suspension arm. I recommend having a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your suspension and steering to determine the cause of the issue.

3. Front end bouncing while turning from a stop