Q: My car leaks oil and makes a loud sound when I drive.

My car is leaking oil and making a loud sound when I drive. I was told I have a oil leak so I want to get it fixed. I was also told by another mechanic that I needed a catalyc converter. I'm confused on what I need to get fixed. I know for sure I need the oil Leak fixed.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Without more information and a vehicle inspection, it will not be possible to determine the exact cause of your concerns. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to pinpoint the source of the leak and sound firsthand and suggest the repairs that are needed.

3. My car leaks oil and makes a loud sound when I drive.