Q: My car leaks oil and makes a loud sound when I drive.

My car is leaking oil and making a loud sound when I drive. I was told I have a oil leak so I want to get it fixed. I was also told by another mechanic that I needed a catalyc converter. I'm confused on what I need to get fixed. I know for sure I need the oil Leak fixed.
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

A: Without more information and a vehicle insp...

Without more information and a vehicle inspection, it will not be possible to determine the exact cause of your concerns. A certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, will be able to pinpoint the source of the leak and sound firsthand and suggest the repairs that are needed.