Q: Can't find the fuel leak detection pump

asked by on November 11, 2016

I'm just trying to replace the fuel leak detection pump on my 2013 Dodge Charger RT and for the life of me I cannot find it maybe I'm just blind knowing where it is at would be a great start

Hi there. The fuel leak detection pump is located next to the fuel tank and the frame under the vehicle. It is a small plastic item with 2 hoses attached to it. It will also have a wire harness connected to it. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you with the fuel leak detection pump.