Q: Can't find the fuel leak detection pump

I'm just trying to replace the fuel leak detection pump on my 2013 Dodge Charger RT and for the life of me I cannot find it maybe I'm just blind knowing where it is at would be a great start

Hi there. The fuel leak detection pump is located next to the fuel tank and the frame under the vehicle. It is a small plastic item with 2 hoses attached to it. It will also have a wire harness connected to it. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, that can assist you with the fuel leak detection pump.

3. Can't find the fuel leak detection pump