Q: Why would I still have a check engine light after my camshaft and crankshaft sensors were replaced 2008 Kia Sedona

As above I was told one of the camshaft sensors was defective so it was replaced several times. The engine light is still on and the codes still read that there is an issue with the new cam. What do think could be the problem? I am not able to get updated emission stickers with the engine light on.

If you are continuing to get the same codes after these sensors were replaced then you more than likely have a worn out timing belt. When the belt is worn then the sensors will not read correctly. If you want to have the belt checked, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the light is still coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection

3. Why would I still have a check engine light after my camshaft and crankshaft sensors were replaced 2008 Kia Sedona