Q: Camry 2008 Check Engine Light coming on and no acceleration above 20 km

Last month i bought a camry2008 model . My left wind shield was not working with the switch at that time then i decided to replace it but the technician said it cannot be replaced and he took off the connection from the driver side and made new connection with a new wire . After he did this suddenly engine light came on and i lost the accelaration . It happens often . And the guy said its need to be checked with the computer and they said i'm having trouble with sensors.then i replaced the accelerator sensor now still im having this prblms. now they are saying i hve to change the TPS .before i was going to the garrage everyting was fine suddenly this prblm came up Idnt knw wht to do right now so please help me on this

Hello - the lack of acceleration or speed over 20kpm is classic behavior for a failed throttle position sensor. I would find out specifically what codes are now being set before spending any more money on parts or repair. Most auto parts stores will read your codes for free. If it is not practical or safe to drive the car somewhere the codes can be read, then I would recommend having an inspection of the loss of power completed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and estimate for repairs.

3. Camry 2008 Check Engine Light coming on and no acceleration above 20 km