Q: my car check engine light suddenly blinking and after sometime car starts vibrating. Is this a serious issue. what should i do now

asked by on July 14, 2016

my car check engine light suddenly blinking and after sometime car starts vibrating.Is this a serious issue. what should i do now.I hope i'll hear from you soon

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

The Check Engine Light is blinking most likely because the engine is misfiring in one or more cylinders. You will need to have the computer system tested to see what code was stored. The code can then be diagnosed to find the reason your light is blinking and the vehicle is vibrating. You may have other problems besides a misfire and only a diagnostic check will further reveal the problem. If you decide to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can diagnose your Check Engine Light and make the necessary repairs.