Q: What should I do with the air bags after they have deployed?

What should I do with the air bags after they have deployed?

When an air bag has deployed, it will need to be replaced. After an accident in which the air bags have been deployed, get your vehicle serviced immediately. Tip Even if your air bags did not deploy, you should have your car serviced following an accident, as there may be damage to the sensors or other safety features.

3. What should I do with the air bags after they have deployed?