Q: Service advance trac light is on, anything I can do before I take it somewhere? No mechanic experience

Curbed my car a kinda hard about 2 months ago. About a week after, the advancetrac warning came on. It would go away after a few minutes, but now it's constantly on. Because of that, the ABS light, traction on, and traction off lights are on, and the speedometer stays at 0. Feels like the car pulls a little towards the passenger side, which is the side that hit the curb. I'd like to see if there's anything I can do myself, I'm pretty handy, but no mechanic experience.

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step is to scan the vehicle for diagnostic codes. You can then use those to help you figure out where to turn your attention. Chances are there has been damage to the tie rods, control arms, rim, axle, or wheel assembly. If the diagnostic codes present nothing but generic information, you want to take the wheel off and do a physical inspection for any obvious damage. Compare the two sides to have something to compare to. You may simply need an alignment. Be careful of high voltage hybrid lines, as they are dangerous and should be handled appropriate. Only firther inspection will tell. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Service advance trac light is on, anything I can do before I take it somewhere? No mechanic experience