Q: partially engaged brakes

replaced the calipers and master cylinder, brakes were working good and as i was driving home they now seam like they are partially engaged like im driving with my foot on the pedal...whats wrong?

You will need to jack up the front wheels and see if the tires will turn freely. If both front wheels are binding then you should try to loosen the brake lines that connect to the master cylinder to see if the pressure is released from the front brakes. If pressure releases then the problem is in the brake master cylinder holding excess line pressure to the front brakes and it should be replaced. If the brakes do not release after the lines are loosened then tighten them back up and then open the bleeder on one of the calipers to see if that brake is released. If it is then you have a defective rubber brake line connected to the caliper and it should be replaced for each wheel. What most likely happened was the caliper was not properly supported and inner lining broke in the brake hose causing pressure to be held to the caliper.