Q: What kind of battery terminal fits a Suzuki sx4?

We are having trouble finding a battery terminal that works for our car. None of the car stores have something that fits our Suzuki sx4 and lost on which one to get from Amazon. Do you have any advice?

Duralast Battery Cable, part number 07765 or part number 07764 will work on your vehicle. If you are seeking the negative terminal cable assembly, that is readily available from Suzuki dealers and easily installed. The positive side of the circuit is much more involved and so it’s better to buy the Duralast part for that. If you want the cable procured and installed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request battery cable replacement and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.