Q: One of my engine mounts crack and my mechanic suggests I replace all of them front rear and side. I look up the parts is the side

asked by on May 15, 2017

On of my engine mounts is cracked & my mechanic suggest I change the front rear and side. Looking into the parts I only found the front right are the rest listed under transmission mounts?

I suggest you verify with the mechanic since they may be referencing the motor mounts front and rear but they are also called transaxle mounts when parts are looked up. The engine has one main mount in front of motor on passenger side and the other mounts are at connection between motor and transmission.