Q: I have problem with my handle has nee toward to right side. I took to dealer and said alignment problem. I had alignment done in A

First I have problem with handle goes toward to passenger side and went to dealer and need to changed inner tie rod and 4 tires on 3/27/2017. The problem occurred with air conditioning and they changed SERVO SUB-ASSY and wheel alignment on 8/15/2017. The same problem with handle toward to passenger side and unable to straight after couple weeks. I took dealer again and now they told me that replace the passengers front lower control arm, ball joint, ecentrics, bolt, nuts, hardware and lower bracket that hold the ball joint to the knuckle. problem. I don't know this will continue to happen in 6 months. I can not continues to spending money.

My car has an automatic transmission. Please respond to my e-mail mkim72150@yahoo.com Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you

If the vehicle is pulling to one side as you drive and/or the steering wheel is not centered as you drive straight, that means the vehicle is not properly aligned or there is suspension/tire damage. Prior to performing an alignment, the suspension must be fully checked out to ensure that there are no worn parts. Pulling to one side can be caused by a thrust angle (that is an alignment specification or "measure") that exceeds 0.5 degrees or if there is too much cross camber or cross caster set on the vehicle alignment. If you want your vehicle’s suspension inspected by a certified Mechanic to determine if there is misalignment and/or worn suspension parts, please request a suspension inspection and the responding certified Mechanic will get your concerns addressed and resolved promptly. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. I have problem with my handle has nee toward to right side. I took to dealer and said alignment problem. I had alignment done in A