Q: Vibration when accelerating from low speeds, MPG is reduced

So during low speeds, and while I am accelerating, there is a vibration that I am feeling. This is mainly in the gas pedal and the steering wheel. Ties are new and of course the alignment was performed after the change of tires. The MPG of my car has reduced from average 28 to probably 25. I noticed this in the last 2 or 3 gas fill ups. When starting the car, I kind of feel that probably it is different than before, but I can't tell how different is this. But the main symptom is the vibration/wobbling during low speeds. Also its kind of jerking, especially when I start driving it at the beginning (When its still not warm enough). Could this be an engine or transmission mount issue ? or maybe a spark plug that is misfiring ?

If your car is misfiring, the Check Engine light should be on. Unless it is not working.There are some other possibilities which would not turn on the check engine light, but without driving the car it’s very hard for me to say. As for motor mounts, that isn’t a bad guess, but motor mounts usually aren’t a problem until the car is 9 or 10 years old. The best recommendation I can make is to have a professional drive and evaluate your car. You can have that conveniently done by contacting Your Mechanic. They can send a technician to your home or office to check out your Toyota and let you know what it is going to take to solve your problem.