Q: Brakes noise

When I drive, I press the brake and I hear a scratching/scraping noise.

A scratching or scraping noise when hitting the brakes is the first sign that your brakes are worn out and may have hit "metal to metal", meaning there is no brake pad left and you need new brake pads. A mechanic would listen to the noise and then remove all of the wheels to inspect the brake pads. If the brake pads are fine then the issue may actually be a loose brake pad or missing brake pad clip. Rear brakes that are not properly adjusted will also cause this.