Q: Traction control alarm goes off, brakes grab sometimes

There seems to be some safety feature in the car that keeps making the traction control alarm go off. It usually activates when the wheels on the car are turned to the right. This happens frequently.I was thinking about disabling the traction control to stop this. Besides this problem, there is an issue with the brakes that would sometimes grab for a moment. Also, the steering wheel is a bit out of alignment and goes to the left. Are these issues connected in any way? What should I do fix them?

Hello there. A few different faults could cause the traction control system to alarm. The most common would be a wheel speed sensor, wiring fault, or a failing traction control module. If you would like to have this checked, a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, will be able to diagnose the Traction Control warning and perform any repairs required.

3. Traction control alarm goes off, brakes grab sometimes