Q: Headlight not working properly

The headlights are not aligned and don't function properly. When driving at night, the Service Light comes on. Also, one of the headlights is bright, but the other is not as bright, and is pointed more toward the ground. The car was hit on the front passenger's side twice over the last couple of years, so I don't think it is necessarily an electrical issue.

A: Hello. It does seem that you have several i...

Hello. It does seem that you have several issues here. First, get your headlights aligned properly, but have a qualified technician investigate the electrical issue; some could be related to accident damage, poor or missing ground wires, or items that are not connected properly. All of these issues require a knowledgeable shop to properly diagnose the cause of your headlight issue.