Q: Misfire code 302 cylinder 2

Already replaced spark plugs with no resolution. Moved coil/boot from cylinder 2 to cylinder 1. If I recheck the codes and I get a cylinder 1 misfire code, I assume it is a bad coil, other wise the problem still resides in cylinder 2. Is my logic correct?

Hey there. Your logic is absolutely correct. This is in fact one of the most commonly used ways to diagnose a bad ignition coil. If the trouble code turns to a P0301, the ignition coil is faulty. If the trouble code remains a P0302, the problem could be the cylinder two fuel injector causing this issue. If this is the case, I would recommend enlisting the assistance of a qualified professional to replace your fuel injector on the number two cylinder.

3. Misfire code 302 cylinder 2