Q: Im trying to. Find someone in san antonio who carries a gasket of a. 08 kia..and there is absaluetly no one..where can i go ..i do

asked by on February 09, 2017

No one has this ..I mean foreall..if it's not costing me and arm and leg..22$ others 32$ But nope no one carries it...online it's way up there..where can I get one in San Antonio

Unfortunately, we cannot speak for auto part suppliers so I can only make suggestions. If this gasket you are looking for is not a commonly replaced item, that may be the reason your search is so difficult. Most suppliers will not stock something they do not sell often. If none of the local parts suppliers are even willing to special order the piece for you and you’ve exhausted all online suppliers, it may take a trip to your local Kia dealer. Also, I have used kiapartsoutlet.com with some success.