Q: Car starts and then stalls.

My car starts and then just shuts down. I changed the oil and fuel filter about 2-3 weeks ago. Now it feels like the car is loosing power when I drive it. When I accelerate. it just slows down to a point and then shuts off, locking up the steering.

If the problem started directly after changing these things then you need to make sure the parts you installed are the correct parts and are correctly installed (i.e. no leaks). Fuel filters are directional flow and fuel should only flow in one direction. YourMechanic offers diagnostic and repair services and can get your vehicle running properly again. 

3. Car starts and then stalls.