Q: I have a Fiat 500 Abarth 2015. I ran the gas too low home. I put gas. been 30 min no start

asked by on October 15, 2017

I have a Fiat 500 Abarth 2015. I ran the gas too low home. I didn't stop for gas because I was going to leave it for the morning. this morning I tried to start it twice before remembering I needed gas. I got a container of gas 2 gallos put it in. I tried to startle car again 2 times before realizing something was wrong. googled the turn on key but don't start car. I did that a few times but my car still won't start. I waited 30 minutes Andy car still won't start

Fuel Pump Replacement $129.49 - $1235.95 Get a Quote

It is possible that the fuel pump could have been overheated due to the low fuel level. If the fuel pump overheats it may not work. If the fuel pump does not work the engine will not receive Fuel and therefore the engine will not start. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine if the fuel pump is working properly. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr