Q: I think I have power steering pump problem bcos car make some little noise just recently few days ago however is running fine

Car is running fine and all good but I started hearing some noise on when car is running or standing I think is power steering I check with mechanic and he said also same We have changed power steering pump three years ago new pump

So I want to use original mercedes pump how much it cost and should I change now or can run few more months until actual problem starts Now is running fine and driving is fine no issues

You should have the power steering checked to see if fluid is low and make sure you are using only approved Mercedes fluid or you can damage the power steering components. I would not recommend replacing the pump until the complete system is checked for problems and cause of noise.

3. I think I have power steering pump problem bcos car make some little noise just recently few days ago however is running fine