Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the lighting on the instrument panel?

How do I adjust the brightness of the lighting on the instrument panel?

You may want to adjust the lighting on the instrument panel to make it less bright or to increase the brightness, depending on your personal preference.

1. Locate the button for adjusting the brightness of the panel lighting, which is located on the lower left hand corner of the gauges.

2. Press down on the button to adjust the brightness level.

• How do I adjust the brightness of the lighting on the instrument panel?