Q: Can a 2000 dodge caravan fuel injector wiring harness be used on a 1999 Dodge Caravan, engine being a 3.3L 6 cylinder flex fuel.

Dodge no longer makes a 1999 dodge fuel injector wiring harness and I am not finding one.

A: Hi there, thanks for writing in. To my know...

Hi there, thanks for writing in. To my knowledge, Dodge did not make significant changes from the 99 to 2000 Caravan 3.3 liter engine. However, with that being said, it's hard to know for 100% certainty that the fuel injector control pressure sensors or wiring harness is compatible with both years.

The best way to verify this information before you purchase any parts is to contact one of our local professional mechanics to service your injector control pressure sensors and harness; which will allow our parts team to find an aftermarket part that will be correct for your 99 Caravan.