Q: The car pulls to the left after it gets warmed up

My car has gone 85,000 miles. It has problems when the vehicle warms up. Then it starts pulling to the left side. This is even worse while driving at higher speeds. It runs fine when the engine is still cool though. I've been to the dealership several times and everything they checked was fine. The alignment is fine as are the steering and brakes. After putting new tires, the problem remained. What happened after just a week from replacing the tires is that there is an uneven wearing of the front left one. What could be the underlying issue here?

Hello! I believe the problem you are having may be to do with the electric steering system. I would suggest having that checked out by a capable technician. Also you mentioned that the alignment has been done. Compare the readings for camber and make sure that they are almost identical or no more than 0.2 degrees off. I also recommend checking the braking system. It is possible that you have a caliper or slide pin that is seizing up when it becomes hot and it’s causing the vehicle to pull. Hope these suggestions help. Good luck.

If you need assistance with these checks, consider contacting a certified mechanic who can perform a diagnostic on your brake, steering, and suspension system. An accurate repair can then be made once the problem has been pinpointed.

3. The car pulls to the left after it gets warmed up