Q: How often should the front & rear differential be replaced.2006 Lexus RX330

I had this done (front & rear differential '06 RX330) replaced September 4, 2015 and now the dealer is suggesting this be done again. Why?? How often should this be replaced?

Hello - this recommend seems unusual. As long as the lubricant level in the differentials is of the correct type, and kept at recommend levels (i.e. no leaks), differentials should not be failing with this frequency. Off-roading or trailer pulling can change this however! I would recommend a "2nd opinion" drivetrain inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. How often should the front & rear differential be replaced.2006 Lexus RX330