Q: I have codes P0308 ,P0330 and p0133 in my vehicle

I have a cutting-powered automobile and high temperature

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. In order to be able to help you I need to know what kind of vehicle this is. The primary concern is that you have a misfire issue. This can be caused by any number of things so a full diagnostic would need to be done as it can be as simple as a spark plug or as expensive as an internal engine problem. If you want to have this checked out, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why the check engine light is coming on] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/check-engine-light-is-on-inspection