Q: Car makes squeaking noise

asked by on February 08, 2016

My car makes a squeaking noise by the right passenger's side when pressed down or driving.

Squeaks can drive you crazy. The problem is that any part in the suspension can squeak when the suspension is moved. There are ball joints, tie rods, control arm bushings, sway bar links and bushings, and struts making up the suspension. When parts are worn, or when the grease runs out, the noises starts. I would have a certified mechanic inspect your suspension to figure out what component is causing the noise.