Q: how do I get water stains off sunroof and headliner

Water leaked through sun roof it was cracked open and it left stains all on the inside of my car just wondering what's the best technique or cleaning spray to get stains off

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The best way to get these stains off of your headliner would be to purchase some upholstry shampoo from your local auto parts store. Then, spray some of the cleaner on to a soft cloth. Use the soft cloth in a circular motion rubbing the cleaner into the headliner. This should remove the majority of any large stains that the headliner may have. There are several different brands out there and most of them work just fine. If this does not resolve the issue, unfortunately the headliner may require replacement in order to remove the stains.

3. how do I get water stains off sunroof and headliner