Q: My radiator is spitting out coolant onto my engine and the check engine light is on but no overheating and its sometimes dont want to start should I get a new radiator

My radiator is spitting out coolant onto my engine and the check engine light is on but no overheating sometimes it doesn't want to start when I checked the radiator fluid its full even when theres no coolant in the vehicle should I get a new radiator or is it clogged

Hi there:

Before you decide to purchase a new radiator and have a new radiator installed on your 2005 Nissan Murano, I’d recommend having a professional mechanic complete a car is leaking coolant inspection first. This will allow them to determine why your radiator is spilling coolant, and also what’s causing your check engine light to occur. It could be a faulty coolant line or other cooling system component is damaged. It might even be caused by an air bubble.

3. My radiator is spitting out coolant onto my engine and the check engine light is on but no overheating and its sometimes dont want to start should I get a new radiator