Q: Leaking transmission fluid

It looks like its leaking transmission fluid from CV-axle bearing. I knew it was leaking before but cannot afford the cost to fix it. I been checking fluid levels when engine is hot once a week. Its does go down but not a fast rate. It says above min line on stick when checked a week later. Can a transmission sealer or stopper fix this?

You are on the right track by checking the fluid and staying on top of keeping it filled while it leaks. Unfortunately, a transmission sealer/stopper will likely not fix this due to the friction involved with a bearing a gasket type leak. The transmission sealer materials are designed to work on sealing gaskets and not moving parts with a high friction action such as a bearing. You may want to have a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the leak firsthand to guide you on the correct fix.

3. Leaking transmission fluid